Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Hammerking Rollers Ltd has specialized in the formulation of and development of polyurethane and rubber rollers for thirty years. We focus on innovative solutions for engineering applicationsusing a wide range of polyurethane and rubber materials.
Our rollers have a reputation for long life and durability outperforming other rollers in the market.
- Hardness range 45 to 60 Shore A
- Developed to resist solvent attack, whilst retaining good cut and abrasion resistance
- Hardness 75 to 78 Shore A
- Specifically formulated for the pretreatment section of dilute potassium hydroxide and temperatures 70 c.
- Extremely high wear/cut and chemical resistance
- Hardness 58 to 62 Shore A
- Developed to resist the chromate and acidic environment, whilst retaining cut and abrasion resistance, low swell.
- Hardness range 80 to 93 A
- Excellent grip to minimize slippage
- High cut /wear resistance
- Crack testing (dye penetration, Ultrasonic, magnetic particle, X Ray)
- Complete roller manufacture and repairs
- Bearing journal rebuild and shaft straightening
- Roller balancing
- Roller grinding repair & polishing
Research and development matters
Hammerking Rollers Constantly engage in Research and Development with both suppliers and customers always seeking new ways to improve performance and quality