Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Rollers for Industry
Hammerking Rollers Ltd has specialized in the formulation of and development of polyurethane and rubber rollers for thirty years. We focus on innovative solutions for engineering applications using a wide range of polyurethane and rubber materials.
Our rollers have a reputation for long life and durability outperforming other rollers in the market.
- Nitrile (industrial, printing, food-grade)
- PVC Nitrile (wear-resistant)
- Specialty compounds such as antistatic formulations and food grade.
- Other custom formulated compounds available
- Specialised industry proven bonding systems
- Web Printing
- Off Set printing
- Industrial Conveyor
- Food processing and packaging
- Wood processing
- An extensive range of standard and traditional industry proven formulations
- With hardness range from 40 Shore A to 75 D
- Industrial experience with a wide variety of polyols and curative systems
- High performance specialty formulations for specific industry applications
- Proven formulations additives for hydrolysis resistance, UV protection, improved abrasion resistance, friction reduction and increased abrasion resistance
- Experience in both formulation and application of the new generation polyurethane materials
- Specialized technology in machining, grinding, profile cutting and polishing.
- Speciality industry proven purpose built polyurethane bonding systems.
- Steel Industry (coater rolls, conveyor, steering, bridle, squeegie)
- Metal coating
- Wood processing
- Heavy and light engineering
- Industrial component
- Wear resistant engineering
- Paper Industry
- Concrete and paving
Research and Development Matters
Hammerking Rollers Constantly engage in Research and Development with both suppliers and customers always seeking new ways to improve performance and quality.