Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Hammerking Rollers is proud of the part we play in the New Zealand commercial and industrial environment. Our business has direct application to many industries, so the highest possible standards of design, material, process, operation, sales, delivery and backup are essential
We are committed to:
- Product innovation and specialised R & D
- Investment in new technologies and purpose-built capital equipment
- A strong customer service culture
- A formalised in-house continuous improvement programme
- An emphasis on building enduring customer relationships
- Confidentiality and integrity
Hammerking Rollers was founded in 1976 as Printing Roller Specialists Ltd, supplying printing rollers and associated printing industry products. Building on this, the company began production of a range of polyurethane elastomers, primarily aimed at the metal coating and industrial roller market. This strategy expanded business to the point that the new product range became dominant in our overall business activities.
It was at this point that the company changed its name to Hammerking Rollers Ltd. We have been diversifying our product range and expanding our presence in both domestic and export markets ever since.